Friday, May 8, 2009

a note

dear loyal blog followers (aka people who still check this thing. are you still out there?),

it is becoming quite clear that i am not the blogging type. i really thought i was going to be really great at keeping regular updates but i suppose over 3 months and 9 posts i've been proved very wrong. i feel quite bad because i know that many of you are dying to know what i'm up to here and are possibly feeling slightly dissapointed at my blog slacking, so my abundant apologies for that. i have been feeling this constant pang of guilt for not updating so i thought now that i am approaching the end of the semester (lectures end may 20) as well as the end of my stay here(only 5 weeks left)and a heeeeefty load of essays to write and tests to take, i will try to resolve some of this guilt by writing this note to say that it is quite likely that there will not be another update before i leave Cape Town. on that note, however, i have been journaling in my own personal journal and will translate some of my entries into blog posts this summer. so there is that to look forward to, as well as, of course, personal accounts if you ask me!

so in order to take the pressure of myself and relieve you of the task of constantly checking my blog to see if i've updated (ok, i'm flattering myself a little here), i am writing this apologetic note. i am looking forward to blogging over the summer upon my return, so i do hope that you will all join me on take two of my blogging journey.

love to you all. i miss you.
Love,
Melissa

1 comment: